Saturday, October 25, 2008

A for Effort, LUDACRIS' NEW ALBUM COVER IS ALL ABOUT CREATIVITY?

It's Luda! I know the ladies are gonna go crazy over Mr. Bridges' newest album, scheduled to release Nov. 25th and titled Theater of the Mind. What has Chris cooked up now? It seems that a few tracks were leaked and fans have gotten their hands all over them. Ludacris issued this statement:

"Although I don't know where the leaks came from, the 3 songs leaked to the internet today were unfinished tracks and premature versions of songs. I'm glad that my fans are excited about the new project, but to get the final masterpiece, the album Theater of the Mind premieres on Nov 25th."


I know I'm hella excited about my man and what he's worked up in the studio. Here's a look at the new album cover, sent out by Luda's label Friday to SOHH writer Gyant:




No comments: