Thursday, October 2, 2008

WRiTE, WRiTE 0N...

I'll introduce myself as Facebook's own Miss'Courtney Danielle and formerly "Cheeks" of up-and-coming Atlanta promotional business WhatsDaMove, started by Southside's own Randall "50" Norfleet aka Mr. Snap and Roll. I say formerly but it's more like formerly associated, not to be confused with an actual constructive, functioning part in relation to the whole. My history with WhatsDaMove (WDM) has been a relatively short one if you compare it to the length of time I've spent building this "friendship" with an unidentifiable member of said group. However short-lived, it's been a rocky relationship, one whose catastrophic end is somewhat the inspiration behind my baby, this blog. I'll still support them and continue to grace these cyber pages with numerous references to Cecil or Tosin, maybe 50 and the rest of the gang; I'm a nice b!tch and I have no problem giving props when due so Thank you guys for the big push! Don't let the lack of animosity fool you because from this point on, anything written and understood is just that - WRITTEN, and I hope it's UNDERSTOOD that my words are my truth and my freedom in this shipwrecked world of Atlanta's nightlife and entertainment. Wish them the best but it's definitely time I do my own thing. Either sink or swim but for some reason I feel like this relationship between my figurative pen and FrontaYuhCovah (soon-to-be magazine) will be a fulfilling, challenging, and yet long-lasting one. *Big Sigh* I think I'll make it on my own. In between time and in the meantime I have a whole 'nother agenda as far as sites and logos and blogs are concerned. I'll write, write on and niggaz beware: I may not be what meets the eye so what seems to be the last thing you need could be a pay check in disguise.

"Yeah I get that cake, I get that cake
just like a bakery."
Pastries.
Photobucket
My Interpretation.
I had to create a serious case of tunnel vision to enjoy my self-imposed retail therapy at Walter's Tuesday. For those of you who don't know, Walter's is probably THAT SPOT in downtown Atlanta for "discounted" kicks. Stop by and holla at Grady.

No comments: