Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'M BAAAACCKKKK!! (IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN) + ALL THIS N!99AROCITY NEEDS TO STOP!!

Sorry guys, I've had a hard time these few weeks. With rent/bills due I gotta make ends meet and stay on the paper chase. However, my life is just as entertaining as always, and a few interesting things have come to my attention. Take notice:

It seems that inmate no. 268-192 is BACK behind bars, adding truth to the saying that although the n!99a may be taken out tha 'hood, the hood sure as hell ain't outta him! According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Chester "Lyfe" Jennings was arrested Sunday on gun charges in Smyrna for blah blah blah... Get the full story below.


AJC's Full Story

If you know me you know I'm a new-found fan of Lil' Wayne. I couldn't stand his lil' half-dancin', always rappin' azz!! I'm not entirely won over but now that the hype of his last LP has died down I'm able to give him due credit. With all that aside... I do wish he'd sit his lil' illiterate self down somewhere. I'm tired of hearing this ghetto garb every time some lyricist steps to a mic, whether it be in a recording studio or at an awards show. Check what ole buddy said regarding the birth of his son Dwayne Carter III, delivered earlier this morning, at last weekend's Hip Hop Awards.


"I got a son about to be born any day now, so shout out to him," he said.

How in tha hell you "shout out" your unborn child?? Whateva. The real question concerns who this child's mother may be. Bow your heads. Pray.

I hope everyone tunes in to the premiere of BET's Hip Hop Awards Thursday night. I won't, but then again I don't too much fool with Bullish Ent. Television!!

No comments: